- Adkins Energy Starts Work on Biodiesel Production Unit Addition in Illinois, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Research and Markets: Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Spain, 2013
- GSX Releases Worldwide Market Report on IT Manager Current Needs for Microsoft Application Performance Monitoring and Analytics
- Associated Banc-Corp appoints new senior vice president
- Visteon names new executive vice president and president of Visteon Electronics
- MoSys announces Tabula support of GigaChip Interface
- Fujitsu unveils FUJITSU Software Systemwalker Centric Manager V15
- Beamz Interactive, Inc. Announces Virtual DJ Software Holiday Promotion With Its Beamz by Flo Product Line
- Black Friday sales slump, Cyber Monday sales jump
- Energid Technologies Contracted to Control and Simulate a Multi-Arm Robot for Assembling Satellites
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 05, 06:56 AM
BISMARCK, N.D. - Some people were choosing to stay indoors as an arctic blast swept across the Northern Plains, but the prospect of temperatures not cracking single digits had a different effect on the roustabouts, roughnecks and thousands of others working outside in western North Dakota's oil patch.
"The joke around here is: This kind of weather keeps out the riffraff."
North Dakota historically has conjured up images of a bleak, wind-swept and treeless wasteland.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 04, 11:26 PM
MEXICO CITY - The game between the San Antonio Spurs and Minnesota Timberwolves was postponed Wednesday night because of smoky conditions inside the Mexico City arena.
The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima.
Mexico City Police said in a statement there was a fire in the generator room on the fourth floor of the modern glass-clad arena that opened in 2012.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 8 MPH N
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|