- Loadshedding delays operations in Jinnah Hospital [Nation (Pakistan)]
- Health & Fitness calendar
- Interim HealthCare Waives Complete Franchise Fee for Veteran ; Home Care Company Known for "Continuum of Care" Model Salutes Veterans with Special Offer
- Sutter Health Gives $150,000 to American Red Cross for Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Health, etc. [Evansville Courier & Press (IN)]
- Prometheus Laboratories Presents New Data On Growing IBD Diagnostic Portfolio At Digestive Disease Week 2013
- Patients Honor Dr. Bruce H Levin for Compassion ; Dr. Bruce H Levin of Exton, PA is ranked among the top physicians in the nation based on patient reviews.
- Program helps transition patients from hospital room to bedroom
- Patients Honor Dr. Jeff Buchalter for Compassion ; Dr. Jeff Buchalter of Pensacola, FL is ranked among the top physicians in the nation based on patient reviews.
- Private ER pitched for Broomfield's north area
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 22, 06:27 PM
MOORE, Okla. - The tornado that struck an Oklahoma City suburb this week may have created $2 billion or more in damage as it tore through as many as 13,000 homes, multiple schools and a hospital, officials said Wednesday as they gave the first detailed account of the devastation.
The physical destruction was staggering.
"The tornado that we're talking about is the 1 or 2 percent tornado," Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management Director Albert Ashwood said of the twister, which measured a top-of-the-scale EF5 with winds of at least 200 mph. "This is the anomaly that flattens everything to the ground."
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 22, 06:07 PM
Defensive Player of the Year in 2005
"After spending a lot of time this spring thinking about my NFL future, I have made a decision to retire," Urlacher said in a statement.
Urlacher was the face of the Bears, and he ranks among the best middle linebackers to suit up for a franchise with an impressive list that includes Hall of Famers Bill George, Dick Butkus and Mike Singletary.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 6 MPH WSW
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|