- Sriracha hot sauce documentary released online this week [Press-Telegram (Long Beach, CA)]
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' top L.A. Film Critics Awards [Press-Telegram (Long Beach, CA)]
- Sara Bareilles to Perform at PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS 2014
- Annie Potts joins the cast of Broadway's 'Pippin'
- Boxed sets: Sumptuous musical gifts for the holidays
- Sergio George's Salsa Giants Receive Grammy(R) Award Nomination for Best Tropical Latin Album
- Celeb birthdays for the week of Dec. 15-21
- 'Sound of Music' to be released on DVD and Blu-ray
- US study: Network TV can be as violent as cable
- OPINION: Underwood is no Andrews
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 09, 09:37 AM
PHILADELPHIA - A plodding storm that dumped heavy snow on the unsuspecting Mid-Atlantic region left roads slippery and slushy in the Northeast for Monday's commute while travel disruptions continued rippling across the country days after the same system first began wreaking havoc in the skies.
The storm that coated parts of Texas in ice struck with unexpected force Sunday on the East Coast, blanketing some spots in a foot of snow, grinding highways to a halt, causing power outages, and closing schools or delaying start times.
I had to improvise with my broken snow shovel."
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 09, 11:26 AM
SAO PAULO - With disturbing images of fans hitting each other shown across Brazil, soccer's governing body downplayed the risk of violence inside stadiums during the World Cup.
FIFA condemned the mayhem in the southern city of Joinville, where fan fighting halted a decisive Brazilian league match for more than an hour Sunday.
"FIFA and the local organizing committee condemn any form of violence and such incidents should not happen in any football stadium."
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 12 MPH NE
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|